Join a proven network of solution providers as a
“Affiliate” in this
growing specialized field
THIS IS NOT A FRANCHISE
Hardened Structures is in the process of expanding our nationwide and international network of companies who represent us in their respective territory. All prospective companies who wish to join the Hardened Structures team must pass a security and background investigation check. In addition, there is a cost to obtain the Hardened Structures license for specific territory. The selected company and its employees will be required to execute a Non-Disclosure Agreement, Licensing Agreement and Non-Compete Agreement. Interested parties should contact Hardened Structures directly.
The selected contractor will be provided projects and sales leads in their territory, but will not have to change their company name. These products will be an "Add On" to their existing business. Our research has shown that the ideal business candidates to install Hardened Structures products and to implement the Hardened Structures Multi-Hazard Construction Program Management Methodology are established:
- Commercial Construction Contractors
- Land Developers
- General Contractors
- Site Contractors
- Concrete Contractors
- Custom Home Builders
- Architectural and/or Engineering Firms
- Security Firms
These types of businesses are classified as a "Fragmented Industry" (an industry where most of the businesses are independent operators.) Experience has proven that Fragmented Industries traditionally benefit from branded consolidation. Furthermore, the businesses listed above generally have the technical, business and legal experience necessary to implement the Hardened Structures Multi-Hazard methodology for a design/ build program.
What We Offer:
Hardened Structures will provide the following to the successful Contractor:
- Area specific Internet Domain Names, e.g.: "HardenedStructuresofCalifornia" and "CaliforniaBunkers".
- Numerous Hardened Structures security projects ranging from $500k to $20 million.
- Business Operating Plans containing explicit technical procedures to perform Risk Assessments, Site Selection, and Design
- Management, Full Construction Contracting, Building Systems Placement, Security Procedures and Storage Requirements.
- Training Manuals for Company Executives and 40 hours in-office training.
- Design Phase Management procedures for Multi-Hazard Architectural, Engineering methodology.
- Tested and proven Contract Agreements for Design and Construction.
- Selected A/E Firms for complete Design Services.
- Specialized equipment at discount costs for: blast doors, impact glazing, blast valves, ballistic doors/glass, filtering systems,
- sorbent filters, solar and alternative energy systems.
- Cost Estimating software especially designed for Hardened Structures.
- Critical Path Scheduling software especially designed for Hardened Structures.
- Use of the Hardened Structures and Bunker Builder Trademarks in your territory.
- Extensive advertising both locally and nationally.
- Project Specific Construction Engineering as needed.
Hardened Structures Hardened Shelters, Hardened Structures, Hardened Shelters,
Hardened Homes and Bunker Builders are all
U.S. Registered Trademarks.
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy. It is for information purposes only.