The Hardened Structures team of specialized design firms and general contractors can provide Department of Defense designs or design/build services for almost any type of military facility including:
- Deep Earth Command and Control Bunkers
- NATO "Third Generation" Direct Attack Aircraft Hangers
- Earth Cover Magazines (ECM's)
- Hardened, Above-ground Blast & Ballistic Resistant Facilities
- EMP/HEMP Protected Facilities
The Hardened Structures team of registered architects, construction professionals and former Navy SEALS can provide the following services and products:
- Risk/Threat Assesments
- Red Team Assaults & Evaluations
- Architectural Engineering
- Shelter Dynamics & Programming
- Fortification Designs & Placement
- Structural Engineering
- Blast & Ballistic Engineering
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
- EMP/HEMP Mitigation Engineering
- CBRN (Chemical, Biological, Radiological & Nuclear) Air Filtration Systems
- Blast Doors, CO2 Scrubbers & Oxygen Machines
- Specialized Shelter Equipment
- Existing Facility Assessments & Recommendations
The Hardened Structures Team designs structures according to UFC 3-340-01: Department of Defense Unified Facilities Criteria : Design and Analysis of Hardened Structures and UFC 3-340-02: Department of Defense Unified Facilities Criteria.
- Military grade pre-fabricated steel shelter systems. All designs meet or exceed the (USACE) United States Army Corps of Engineers design standards and are in accordance with the (IBC) International Building Code.
- Complete design and specifications for Command and Control Centers, Continuity of Governments Facilities, Communication Centers and similar Facilities.
- Burster Slab designs and analysis. Full Blast Engineering and Mitigation designs.
- Full Facility HEMP shielding designs, quality insurance, HEMP verification and all MIL-STD 188 requirements.
- Military grade CBRE (chemical, biological, radiological and explosive) equipment including
air filtration, blast doors, blast valves, etc.
- Military grade pre-fabricated steel shelter systems, the GENESIS Shelter System
The following graphic represents the requirement for "Military-Grade" EMP hardening. This profile was developed from extensive research into EMP effects of nuclear weapons, and known vulnerabilities of equipment, electronics, and infrastructure. In a typical "military-grade" EMP shield, an additional "de-rating" margin is added which allows for the facility to degrade over time and still meet this minimum EMP profile.
Earth Covered Magazine
Hardened Aircraft Shelters
Special designs to mitigate for multiple types of missiles and munitions impact.