The Hardened Structures team of specialized design firms and general contractors can provide Department of Defense designs or design/build services for almost any type of military facility including:
- Deep Earth Command and Control Bunkers
- NATO “Third Generation” Direct Attack Aircraft Hangers
- Earth Cover Magazines (ECM’s)
- Hardened, Above-ground Blast & Ballistic Resistant Facilities
- EMP/HEMP Protected Facilities
The Hardened Structures team of registered architects, construction professionals and former Navy SEALS can provide the following services and products:
- Risk/Threat Assesments
- Red Team Assaults & Evaluations
- Architectural Engineering
- Shelter Dynamics & Programming
- Fortification Designs & Placement
- Structural Engineering
- Blast & Ballistic Engineering
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
- EMP/HEMP Mitigation Engineering
- CBRN (Chemical, Biological, Radiological & Nuclear) Air Filtration Systems
- Blast Doors, CO2 Scrubbers & Oxygen Machines
- Specialized Shelter Equipment
- Existing Facility Assessments & Recommendations
The Hardened Structures Team designs structures according to UFC 3-340-01: Department of Defense Unified Facilities Criteria : Design and Analysis of Hardened Structures and UFC 3-340-02: Department of Defense Unified Facilities Criteria.
- Military grade pre-fabricated steel shelter systems. All designs meet or exceed the (USACE) United States Army Corps of Engineers design standards and are in accordance with the (IBC) International Building Code.
- Complete design and specifications for Command and Control Centers, Continuity of Governments Facilities, Communication Centers and similar Facilities.
- Burster Slab designs and analysis. Full Blast Engineering and Mitigation designs.
- Full Facility HEMP shielding designs, quality insurance, HEMP verification and all MIL-STD 188 requirements.
- Military grade CBRE (chemical, biological, radiological and explosive) equipment including
air filtration, blast doors, blast valves, etc.
- Military grade pre-fabricated steel shelter systems, the GENESIS Shelter System